Registration is now open for the 2020 fall season. Thank you for being so patient in these times of uncertainty. WSA leadership has been working very hard to ensure all policies and procedures are in compliance with the regulations set forth by Carroll County Rec and Parks.
Regulations are constantly changing. As of now, here is what we know abut the upcoming season:
- Masks will not be required
- Spectators should social distance as much as possible
- Play will proceed as normal
Here are some other items to note:
- If the season were to be canceled in part or entirely, WSA will issue a refund of registration fees minus any expenses that we cannot recoup.
- Registration will remain open until July 31. The early bird discount ends July 15.
- Teams will be formed and drafts will be held in early August. You should hear from your coach around this time.
- Practices will start in mid-August.
To register (In-House and Academy only at this time), go to www.stonealley.com/Program/WestminsterSoccer